I ORDERED THIS FOR MY 3RD GRADER, SO THAT HE CAN MOVE THE CHAIR AND BE COMFY WHILE DOING ZOOM CLASSES. BUT ITS STRONG ENOUGH FOR ME, IM 5’6 AND WEIGHT 135 LBS. SO COMFY AND STURDY. NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED AND EASY TO MOVE AROUND. THE DESIGN IS GREAT AND THE FABRIC DOES NOT LET OFF ANY FABRIC PARTICLES (LINT?). FABRIC SEEMS TO BE A LINEN BLEND. GREAT PURCHASE!
With college kids home and making the best of it. This floor chair student studying ok. So far it is working well was.
Great for Front row movie theater seating. Wish they were memory phone, but they’re about as comfortable as outdoor patio chair cushions.
Sorry my photo is sideways LOL, love this chair, fits in my teardrop camper. Use it as an extra chair in my living room for the grandkids when I’m not camping. Really great fabric, tough chair. It is short when you fold it flat, but is adequate as an extra pad for sleeping for young guests
I really like this chair. It's pretty dope and I'll tell you why
Pros: 1. Quarantine hit and I had to work from home. I have roommates and no room for a desk. This chair saved me so much space. I got a small foldable desk and now I have a mini work station that I can easily put away. It's comfort enough that I don't mind sitting in it for hours. High enough off the ground it doesn't trigger dust allergies. The thread isn't soft but it's not rough either. I like that because it's durable and I can take it out on the grass in the backyard and not worry it might unravel or tear.
2. Not sure the weight or size of the other customers but I'm 5'8 and weight slight above average for my size. I fit very comfortable. Can even sit criss-cross if I wanted too. I have a friend whose 6ft and lean-fit. He seems to fit in it well especially when he folds out the bottom seat which gives him 2-3 inches more dept to the seat and a lot more leg room to stretch.
3. I take cat-naps in this chair. Its nice.
4. Adding a pillow and blanket to the chair makes it so warm and comfy. It's not even winter yet I can tell I'm just gonna drink Coco and gamin all winter long
Cons: 1. you have to decline the chair allllll the way down to 180° so it's laying flat on the ground if you wish adjust to the chair a few degrees less. Sucks if this is a chair that housemates use since you are constantly adjusting the angle of chair to fit the taller/shorter people in my house. If it's a personal chair that only you use, then it might not matter as much.
2. The arms do not come off
3. The mini pillow is inconvenient but give it a bit more personality to the chair and adds either a foot pillow or lumbar support
4. While you wait for this to ship, do some squats because you'll either have to do a deep squat to get out of the chair or you'll look like a drunken fool who stumbled and can't stand up properly. Good for youngsters and young adults