I really like this chair. It's pretty dope and I'll tell you why
Pros: 1. Quarantine hit and I had to work from home. I have roommates and no room for a desk. This chair saved me so much space. I got a small foldable desk and now I have a mini work station that I can easily put away. It's comfort enough that I don't mind sitting in it for hours. High enough off the ground it doesn't trigger dust allergies. The thread isn't soft but it's not rough either. I like that because it's durable and I can take it out on the grass in the backyard and not worry it might unravel or tear.
2. Not sure the weight or size of the other customers but I'm 5'8 and weight slight above average for my size. I fit very comfortable. Can even sit criss-cross if I wanted too. I have a friend whose 6ft and lean-fit. He seems to fit in it well especially when he folds out the bottom seat which gives him 2-3 inches more dept to the seat and a lot more leg room to stretch.
3. I take cat-naps in this chair. Its nice.
4. Adding a pillow and blanket to the chair makes it so warm and comfy. It's not even winter yet I can tell I'm just gonna drink Coco and gamin all winter long
Cons: 1. you have to decline the chair allllll the way down to 180° so it's laying flat on the ground if you wish adjust to the chair a few degrees less. Sucks if this is a chair that housemates use since you are constantly adjusting the angle of chair to fit the taller/shorter people in my house. If it's a personal chair that only you use, then it might not matter as much.
2. The arms do not come off
3. The mini pillow is inconvenient but give it a bit more personality to the chair and adds either a foot pillow or lumbar support
4. While you wait for this to ship, do some squats because you'll either have to do a deep squat to get out of the chair or you'll look like a drunken fool who stumbled and can't stand up properly. Good for youngsters and young adults